Project management consultancy
As part of our integrated team approach, we adhere to a simple strategy: innovative, on-time and on-budget delivery regardless of the size and scope of the project. Applying our high performance software, information technology and extensive library of best practices and lessons learned, Geomardy brings an array of advanced project management tools and systems for every phase of the project, integrating the activities of all parties for a successful outcome.
Geomady's project management experts and resources are available 24 hours-a-day via sophisticated business execution tools, such as our integrated project management system (IPMS), project portals, project dashboards, geographic information systems and object engineering to monitor progress and share information.
From conceptual design through procurement, logistics, construction management commissioning and turnover we focus our efforts on the timely completion and delivery of these large-scale projects that meet our customers' objectives for safety, quality and performance.
Geomardy PMC includes:
• Plan the bidding process for contractors
• Execute the bidding process including bid tabs
• Manage the site(s) for all contractors
• Supply common services to contractors or run a camp depending on location
• Reside in client or contractor offices
• Handle all contractor inquiries and claim analysis
• Provide interface management and services
• Monitor and report on progress of work and budgets